Whats on in Sydney
Sydney is a beautiful city and a fantastic place to explore. With its eye-opening art, theatre and exhibitions, world class sporting events, amazing nightlife and cultural events, and stunning harbours and beaches, there is truly something for everyone.
Sydney Youth Week
Mums and dads… I believe that time has come around again.
Got kids between the ages of 12-24?
Lucky for you this year, the April school holiday coincides with Youth Week in the City (5-14 April 2013).
So make the most of it by staying a Mercure Sydney with one of our special offers and experience the best of Youth Week!
There are a variety of free events and offers available during Youth Week in the City
• Free Cycling confidence course for kids at Sydney Park
• Madame Tussauds Sydney: special Youth Week in the City two-for-one offer
• Sydney Tower Eye - Adults at children’s prices
• Strike Bowling -$7 bowling and $5 laser tag
• ABC tours - Tour of the ABC’s HQ for just $3.50 (regular price is $5.50) or purchase two tickets for just $5.50 (regular price $11)
• Snorkel Safari Sydney City - Half-price Underwater Snorkel Adventure
• Sew Make Create - Two-day Introduction to watercolour painting workshop with Gabby Malpas $40 a person or $70 for two people
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - Permalink